MOUNTAAIN KHAKIS CAMBER ORIGINAL CLASSIC FIT PANT - FREESTONE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A nod to classic workpants, the Camber Original pant boasts durability and practicality. Camber, which means a slightly curved or arched shape and traditionally applies to vehicles, roads and skis was our inspiration on how we designed the legs of this pant. The highly functioning knee articulation provides ease of movement and flexibility. Super durable stretch cotton-canvas keeps your legs protected while not limiting movement. Complete with 6 pockets, including a hidden side seam pocket with zipper closure on the right thigh. When durability and comfort are required for long days in the field or your backyard, look no further than the Camber Original Pant.
8.7oz 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Durable cotton canvas with stretch
- 6 pocket styling: 2 hand, 2 back, 1 coin and 1 hidden side seam pocket with zipper closure on right thigh
- Knee articulation
- Double layer heel cuff for durability
- Side seam thigh pocket with zipper closure
- Action gusset for comfort and mobility
- Triple-stitched seams and bar-tac reinforcements
- MK icon embroidery above back right pocket
- Premium branded metal shank & YKK zipper closure
- Classic Fit
- Classic Fit leg opening is designed to fit over your boots